Thursday, July 24, 2008

stressful times

  1. I have finally gotten a replacement job. I'm working at subway...not exactly what I was looking to do, but I'll take it! The people there are extremely nice, and hopefully everything will work out well. I started my training today, and I go in for more training tomorrow.
  2. I am starting to worry about college...I will be a senior in high school this september. But, what happens after!? I don't know if I'll get into a good college, or if I can afford it, or even if I will be able to handle it!!! Its really stressing me out lately, and when I'm stressed, my numbers stay HIGH! Like today. I got a HI reading for about 3 hours straight. I am so nervous about all of this!!!
  3. No news on the cozmo situation yet. We will call Smiths tomorrow to see how we are progressing. I'll update more on that tomorrow.
  4. We are getting new insurance. Oxford (NJ). People are telling me that when it comes to cgms through them, coverage is not going to happen!! UGH! I was so happy when I found out we were getting new insurance because I wanted to get a cgms...but now, who knows what will happen...maybe the Navigator will always be a dream to me...never reality, but ya never know.

Ok, I am off to bed. I had quite a day!! So until next time...

I'll be dreamin' about the Navigator, and waiting on a cure. =)

Night!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't wanna be an angel of doom but if you are trying to get coverage for the CGMS you DONT want oxford! Sorry:(