Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am having one of those days. You know the kind...the I can't take one more minute of Diabetes kind of days. I have been high all day. 429 has been the highest, 266 the lowest. Not fun. And going to work high...even worse. I'm just really down about it today, and I just wish it would go away. I'm getting tired of site changes, and testing my blood sugar, counting carbs, and bolusing. I think I'm getting a little burnt out with regards to my D care. I need a break. Anyways, just needed to vent a bit. I'm off to watch "Becoming Jane". I'll try to post soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't those days the WORST?!? You feel like it is easier on you but really it is harder because you feel lousy all day and it takes forever to get back on track! :(
Good luck and keep trying!

k2 said...

It happens to all of us - your not alone in your feelings!
Hang in there because it will get better,and the feeling will pass.
I say acknowledge it; detach from it, and make fun of the Big D whenever possible! And PLEASE remember the folks of dBlogville got your back!
k2